Being a Member of CDA is So Much More
Our mission is to promote dressage through education and opportunity
To learn about dressage and stay in touch with the dressage community and local happenings.
You’ll also receive:
- CDA Omnibus; with prize lists for the current year competitions, upcoming clinics, information on CDA programs, and dressage tests
- CDA newsletter, Centerline
- Bulletins of winter demos/lectures, youth programs, clinics, awards
- USDF’s magazine, Connection
- USDF group Membership
- Discounts at CDA events and shows
Be part of the horse community and explore yours and your horse’s potential in dressage. There is so much to gain in knowledge, friendships, and belonging.
If you need any assistance or have questions, please fill out the form on this page or contact our Membership Secretary, Judy Lieberman call (860) 658-1278 or Membership@CTDressage.org.