145 Eden Hill Rd
Easton, CT 06612
Non Sponsored CDA Schooling Show, eligible for year end schooling show award.
Opening Date: September 3, 2019 —Closing Date: September 23, 2019
Judges: Krystal Wilt, USDF “L” Judge
Secretary: Kirsten Gray
145 Eden Hill Road
Easton, CT 06612
Class List: Classes may be split or combined as entries warrant.
1. 2018 USEF Eventing Dressage Tests, Test of Choice
2. 2019 USDF Introductory Level Test A
3. 2019 USDF Introductory Level Test B
4. 2019 USDF Introductory Level Test C
5. 2019 USEF Training Level Test 1
6. 2019 USEF Training Level Test 2
7. 2019 USEF Training Level Test 3
8. 2019 USEF First Level Test 1
9. 2019 USEF First Level Test 2
10. 2019 USEF First Level Test 3
11. 2019 USEF Second Level and above Test of Choice
12. 2015 USEF Rider Tests Training-Second Level
CDA members $25 per Class
Non-members $30 per test
Number deposit: $1
Make checks payable to Gray Frisian Farm
No refunds after closing date. Non-negotiable checks will be charged $25
Awards: Up to six ribbons awarded in each class.
Rules: Number of rides per horse/rider combination may be limited to two. State two preferred tests first on applications. Current negative Coggins within 12 months is mandatory and must accompany entry. All competitors must wear ASTM approved helmets while mounted. Classes may be combined, split, or canceled at the discretion of management. Family pets are not allowed on the premises. Please treat the grounds as you would your own property. Place all trash in bins.
Times: Times will be posted by the Thursday before the show on www.sonnenhofequestriancenter.com and will be emailed. Please supply valid email with entry.
Directions: see www.sonnenhofequestriancenter.com