CDA Rider Achievement Awards are a new annual Rider Recognition Program focusing on Juniors and Adult Amateurs. CDA wants to recognize riders who compete regularly and with distinction at Training, First, Second, Third and Fourth Levels. Qualifying rides must be completed within the current competition year and can be achieved at either schooling or recognized shows. All submissions must be completed by December 1, 2023.
- Scores can be achieved on multiple horses. Must be a Youth or Adult Amateur rider.
- Rider’s responsibility to keep track of scores and submit them.
- Required information: rider’s name; name(s) of horse(s); copies of both sides of the tests, and other information as requested on the application form.
- Separate awards will be given for Schooling Shows and Recognized shows.
- A rider who competes in both Schooling shows and Recognized shows must submit separate applications by December 1, 2023.
The application form for Rider Achievement Awards is on our website, www.ctdressage.org. Submission must be made online November 1, 2023 through December 1, 2023.
- Training Level, First Level, Second Level, Third Level and Fourth Level Total of 3 scores required at any test of the level.
- If from a schooling show: minimum score of 62%
- If from a recognized show: minimum score of 60%.